martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Paz Declarada

I took my wand                                                                                and their demanding prose
     and put it on                                                                                        of no nest eagles 
     upon- the brilliant Son                                                                  As child I´ve scared  
        and 'till  was I deciding                                                            until the  ancient door.
              to make of him                                                          flying across nor until,
                    -raven or  swann                                              -he tighter hold me on-
                        -- when, sudden-                             at his clutches -started acting
                             the Evil Eagle                             but he swept myself up
                                too fast to think                   I battled my belifing's
                                            ¡-me- took        when he my broom stole.
                                                    my witched  should's   
                                                           were flying

                                                                    but    now 
      collecting 
   poems
           from sky 
         I
               fall



                                      in!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario